Monday, October 24, 2011

Crystalens cataract surgery in Detroit, patient from Kuwait

Our office received this note via email, from a patient who came from Kuwait to see Dr. Goldstein for crystalens cataract surgery in Detroit: "The crystalens lenses that were implanted are working great and my night vision is excellent. In fact, I drove here in Kuwait last night and was completely comfortable with the vision. I really didn't realize how colorful Kuwait was at night. Apparently my cataracts have dimmed the color vision for so long, that I didn't reaize how colorul the lights and other sights are." Thanks Dr. G! I am so glad that I found you to take care of my eyes and implant the crystalens implants in Detroit. It was worth the travel from Kuwait! For more info, visit http://www.2020vision.com

No comments: